The Journey

Turning to thine heart
To mine have I,
My eyes have I let to.
To my conscience has all been made real
for though art but the work of all.


The old dream, the wish, the if
All but die today
When thou art but come as a fulfillment to all
A new has come.


Mine love in thee have I found.
Mine word have I given


In thee, a tender green young plant
shall be
Until blossom come.
The pulsing flower thou shall be even through deserts
Surely, streams of water, water of mine love
shall flow .


And when tempest all seem loose,
I shall there be
And when all is calm
I shall there be
And when time for passing come
I shall gladly do, when my call is whispered
With full knowledge shall I respond
In these but a journey of love.

👈Back                                        Next👉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Write a Poem

Form or Structure.

Welcome message from the Host.